Before you purchase your new home it is vital that you know the precise condition of your potential home or rental property. Our inspection reports are both thorough and easy to understand. Our job is to find and evaluate the visible and accessible conditions working without and within a house under the standards of practice set by current Hawai’i Standards. We cover over seventy areas and provide you with the information you need to make a competent decision. We believe the inspection process should be both informative and enjoyable and also provide information unique to each property we inspect.
The home inspection includes:
- Exterior: grading, walls, coverings, patio covers, sidewalks/driveways, soffits/fascias, doors/windows/trim, gutters/down spouts, retaining walls, fences/gates. Structure: foundation, crawlspace, posts/piers, footings/columns, floors, walls, chimneys.
- Roofing: Structure, coverings, flashing, skylights, vent/stacks.
- Electrical: Service entrance, grounding, panel/sub panels, branch circuits, outlets, gfci’s, circuit integrity.
- Heating/AC: description, combustion system, components, supply/discharge lines, venting, ductwork/registers, controls/ thermostats.
- Plumbing: main supply line, distribution lines, fixtures, vents/traps/drains, functional flow.
- Insulation: attic, walls, crawlspace, floors, lines, ductwork, air/vapor barriers.