We take pride in our strong history of customer service and our ability to serve the specific needs of each client. Our complete home inspection report is a twenty-page check list/narrative report including photos. We provide our inspections reports in a PDF format and emailed to your and/or your realtor. Feel free to give us a call at (808) 969-9070, or visit our contact page.
Single Family Home and Pre-Inspections
- Up to 999 Sq Ft -$375.00
- 1000 -1199 Sq. Ft. -$390.00
- 1200-1399 Sq. Ft. -$415.00
- 1400-1599 Sq. Ft. -$440.00
- 1600-1799 Sq. Ft – $465.00
- 1800-1999 Sq Ft. -$490.00
- 2000-2499 Sq Ft.-$550.00
- 2500-2999 Sq Ft- $600.00
- Over 3000 Sq Ft -Call for quote
- Under 1000 Sq. Ft. – $300.00
- 1001 – 1500 Sq. Ft. – $350.00
- 1501 – 2500 Sq. Ft. – $450.00
- Under 2000 Sq. Ft. – $150.00
- From 2000 to 4000 Sq. Ft. – $200.00
- From 4000 to 6000 Sq. Ft. – Special Quote
- Catchment System inspections only $100.00-$220.00 depending on location
- Re-inspections – 100.00- $220.00 depending on location
- Land Assessment and Evaluations – See Vacant Land Inspections Page
- Water Testing for VA Loans-Call for quote
Draw Prices for bank loans
- Hilo Proper $75.00
- Puna & South Hilo $100.00
- Kau, Kona, Kohala, North Hilo $125.00
- Added Fees:
- $25.00 extra for driving to the following areas: Honoka’a, Kona, Waimea, Waikoloa, (upper, next to ocean)
- $50.o0 extra for driving to the following areas: South Point, Naalehu, Ocean View
- $75.00 extra for driving to the following areas: Captain Cook, Hawi
>> Prices do not include tax
A warranty is a policy sold to the buyer that warrants that specific items in the home are in sound condition and will remain in sound condition for a specified period of time. Typically, the warranty company never inspects the home. The warranty company uses actuarial tables to determine the expected life of the warranted items and charges the customer a fee for the warranty that will hopefully cover any projected loss and make a profit for the warranty seller. It is essentially an insurance policy.
The service that we have provided you is an inspection. We make no warranty of this property. If you desire warranty coverage, please see your real estate agent for details about any warranty plan to which their firm may have access.
A 10% late fee will apply to any unpaid balances after release of report, and will continue until balance is paid in full.